||This article/section is currently under construction.
There is still information to be added and editors are contributing to complete it anytime soon. You can help the McLeodGaming Wiki by filling in the blanks.
||This article/section contains information for a confirmed feature not currently available.
The subject was confirmed by an official source, but is not present in the current version of the work bound to appear. Instead, it is meant for a future update. Any information is subject to change.
||This article/section may require some new images.
Whether it is a new image or simply a higher quality update, upload the new file and add it into the article.
- This article is about Waluigi's appearance in Super Smash Flash 2. For general information about the character, see Waluigi.
Waluigi is a playable newcomer unlockable character in Super Smash Flash 2. His reveal was shown during the Day 3 livestream at Super Smash Con 2018, immediately after Rayman's reveal.
Although no additional confirmed news about him was said to the public, Waluigi is estimated to be available in the future release of SSF2 Beta 1.2, though he may be pushed back in the future.
- Although Waluigi was revealed at Super Smash Con 2018, his development did not start until after the event had ended.
- Due to this, Waluigi so far is the only character to be confirmed for Super Smash Flash 2 without any additional information about his appearance or moveset alongside the reveal.
- Waluigi's appearance was briefly teased several months later on May 4, 2019, only showing the lower half from his chin down. His whole sprite has yet to be seen.
- Though he uses the Wario series symbol and as such is considered a Wario character, he has never appeared in any Wario game.
- ↑ https://youtu.be/BQnQXl4usNo?t=23
- ↑ https://youtu.be/qL4X2kRG3x8