A victory theme, also known as a fanfare or flourish, is a short excerpt from a song that plays in Super Smash Flash 2 whenever a Group match is won. Like the Super Smash Bros. games, Super Smash Flash 2 includes a different victory theme for every series, inspired by the universe the character comes from. It is normally a stage clear or victory theme from a game the character previously appeared in, but there are some exceptions.
List of victory themes
|A remix of the flourish that plays whenever Mario or Luigi grab a flagpole to clear a level in the original Super Mario Bros..|
|Donkey Kong||Donkey Kong||A remix of the flourish that plays when Donkey Kong or Diddy Kong win a bonus round or defeat a boss in Donkey Kong Country.|
|Yoshi||Yoshi||This flourish is combination of two excerpts from Yoshi's Story. The first is a cover from the title screen and the other is the tune that plays when Yoshi has eaten the 30 fruits needed to complete the level.|
|Wario||Wario||A remix of the flourish that plays when Wario successfully rescues a Merfle and brings him back to the beginning of the stage in Wario Land: Shake It!. Arranged by Ema 194 Alvarado.|
|The Legend of Zelda||Link|
|A cover of the flourish that plays when Link retrieve the Triforce Piece from a dungeon in the original The Legend of Zelda.|
Zero Suit Samus
|A remix of the flourish that plays whenever Samus acquires a new power-up or defeats Ridley and Kraid in the original Metroid. Arranged by Ema 194 Alvarado.|
|EarthBound||Ness||A remix of the Eight Melodies from EarthBound comprising only the last four melodies out of the eight. Arranged by Ema 194 Alvarado.|
|F-Zero||Captain Falcon||A remix of the flourish that plays whenever the player completes a race in F-Zero X.|
|A cover of the flourish that plays whenever Kirby completes a level or obtains a Sparkling Star in Kirby's Dream Land.|
|Meta Knight||This version is also a cover of the flourish described above but is performed by electric guitars. Directly taken from Super Smash Bros. Brawl.|
|A short excerpt from the title theme of Star Fox 64, it is also similar to the flourish that plays whenever Fox successfully completes a mission in the same game. Arranged by Ema 194 Alvarado.|
|A short excerpt from the title screen of Pokémon Red and Pokémon Blue.|
|Game & Watch||Mr. Game & Watch||A flourish that encompasses various chip tunes from the Game & Watch units. Directly taken from Super Smash Bros. Brawl.|
|Fire Emblem||Marth||A short excerpt from the title screen of Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light. Arranged by Alex Chernabogue Mourey.|
|Kid Icarus||Pit||A short excerpt from the title screen of Kid Icarus.|
|Golden Sun||Isaac||A short excerpt of the first portion from the flourish that plays when a battle is won in Golden Sun and subsequent games.|
|Chibi-Robo!||Chibi-Robo||A remix of the flourish that plays whenever Chibi-Robo ranks up after gathering many Happy Points in the original Chibi-Robo!.|
|A remix of the flourish that plays whenever Sonic or Tails clears an act in Sonic the Hedgehog 3, it also mixes the ring cash sound effect that is heard after the points have been awarded.|
|Mega Man||Mega Man||A short remix of an excerpt of the title theme from Mega Man 2. Arranged by Ema 194 Alvarado.|
|PAC-MAN||PAC-MAN||A remix of the intro tune when a new game of PAC-MAN is started.|
|FINAL FANTASY||Black Mage||A short excerpt of the first portion from the flourish that plays when a battle is won in FINAL FANTASY and subsequent games. Arranged by Ema 194 Alvarado.|
|KINGDOM HEARTS||Sora||A short rendition of a portion from the Hikari theme from the original KINGDOM HEARTS and subsequent games. Arranged by Ema 194 Alvarado.|
|Castlevania||Simon||A remix of the flourish that plays whenever Simon clears a stage in the original Castlevania.||N/A|
|Bomberman||Bomberman||A remix of the flourish that plays at the end of battle mode for the victorious player in Super Bomberman. Arranged by Ema 194 Alvarado.|
|Tales||Lloyd||A short excerpt of the first portion from the flourish that plays when a battle is won in the original Tales of Symphonia. Arranged by Ema 194 Alvarado.|
|Rayman||Rayman||A remix of the theme that plays during the Ubisoft logo in the original Rayman, it also mixes Rayman's "YEAH!" that is heard after he clears a level in this game.|
|Dragon Ball||Goku||A short excerpt from the first tunes of the theme CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA from the anime Dragon Ball Z, the same tune is used for the commercial breaks as well. Arranged by Ema 194 Alvarado.|
|One Piece||Luffy||A remix of his original eyecatch theme used in the pre-time skip part of the One Piece anime.|
|Naruto||Naruto||The theme I'll Do It Right! extracted straight from the anime adaptation of Naruto without alterations.|
|Bleach||Ichigo||A short musical composition from the chorus of the theme Number One from the anime adaptation of Bleach.|
|Super Smash Bros.||Sandbag||A short excerpt from the main menu of Super Smash Bros. Melee.|
- Despite being a staple feature in the official Super Smash Bros. series, victory themes are completely absent from the original Super Smash Flash.
- Wario is the only character who has a completely different victory theme than the one he has in the official Super Smash Bros. games.
- The FINAL FANTASY victory theme is also used in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate as Cloud Strife's victory theme. The only difference is that in SSF2 the theme only plays the firsts part of the flourish while in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, the theme plays the first part of the flourish and keeps playing the rest of the theme indefinitely, replacing the results screen music.
- Meta Knight's and Mr. Game & Watch's victory themes are taken directly from Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, making them the only veterans to have a victory theme that has not been altered in some shape or form at the moment.
- Similarly, Naruto's victory theme is taken directly from the anime of the same name, making him the only newcomer to have a victory theme that has not been altered in some shape or form at the moment.
- Given the fact above, Naruto remains the only character to always have had the same victory theme in all versions released for the game after the introduction of this feature in v0.7.