Hey guys, my name is Nate. I am from Mexico, but I moved to the U.S. in July, 2013. I'm fourteen years old. I play sports, and I compose music. I'm a great fan of the SSB series, specially the SSF series. Mainly, I use Mario, Marth, Ness, Samus, Captain Falcon, and Meta Knight on every Super Smash Bros. game. In SSF2, I play mainly as Lloyd, Sora, Mega Man, and Chibi-Robo, as well as my other mains. What I like about Super Smash Flash 2, is not only the characters, stages, or items, but how the game uses the flash engine.
- Edit #500 (Color Changes)
- Edit #1000 (All-Star Mode)
- Edit #1500 (Marth)
- Edit #2000 (???)
- Edit #2500 (???)
Wishlist (Top 5 New Characters I want in SSF2)
Originally Isaac was my most wanted character for SSF2/SSB4, I thought he was going to make it in SSB4 before SSF2, BUT he made it in one! Thank you so much McLeodgaming! I love you guys so much! I have the theory that Super Smash Flash 2 is going to add popular characters from the GameCube/GameBoyAdvance eras, as well as classic characters. I'm looking for the next couple of characters to be added:
- Dillon (Dillon's Rolling Western) Doesn't makes sense having him, but I simply love his games so much! He could have a realistic moveset, in my opinion, he's unique! And I have the hopes of him appearing on SSF2. He's also one of my favorite Nintendo's characters.
- Ridley (Metroid) A lot of people want him on SSB! Crusade's Ridley wasn't all that good in my opinion. But I bet SSF2 can do it better!
- Lyn (Fire Emblem) We absolutely need more female characters. I don't think she would be a clone of Marth, she could have her own moveset since she can use the bow. Her move used as an Assist Trophy could be a la Meta Knight's down special.
- Pokemon from the 3rd Generation (Absol? Deoxys? Gardevoir?) or even PKMN Trainer. No need to explain, SSF2 needs their own Pokemon's playable character.
- Advance Wars' Character (Andy? Max? Sami? All of them!?) Most likely one of the characters from Advance Wars will make it on the game. Their unique, infantry-based attacks.