|This article/section is incomplete.
Though it isn't necessarily short, it is missing information. You can help the McLeodGaming Wiki by filling in the blanks.
|This article/section may require some new images.
Whether it is a new image or simply a higher quality update, upload the new file and add it into the article.
|The Ghost Lingers|
Yeah standing at the start of this level.
|Game||Yeah Jam Fury: U, Me, Everybody!|
|← The Ghost Lingers|
The Ghost Lingers is the one hundred and first level, as well as the secret final level, of Yeah Jam Fury: U, Me, Everybody!. To access it, the player must clear fifty B-Side levels.
This level is unique among every other level in the game in that it features a unique theme: Ghost. The mango is replaced by a red ghost pepper, and because of this, the word "MANGO" at the beginning of the level is replaced by "GHOST PEPPER", in which the letters "GHO" are green. The level starts with a time limit of 45 seconds, and it will restart if it is not completed in the time allotted. However, the ghost pepper will disappear and then reappear in another location when the player attempts to collect it, and the timer will reset to 30 seconds. When the player attempts to collect it a second time, it will disappear again and reappear in its final location, with the timer resetting to one minute. If the player collects the ghost pepper then, they will finally complete the level.
- This is the only level in the game to not have two versions between the A-Side and B-Side; instead, it is exclusively a B-Side level.
- This is the only level in the game to feature the ghost pepper, as well as a time limit that changes.
- Although the "Rankings" button for this level is available on the level selection screen, the level is not actually present in the Steam leaderboards. This is the only regular level in the game to have this trait.
- This is one of the four levels in the game to feature a unique theme not available in the Stage Builder, with the others being Oh Love, Z-Mart, and Happy Birthday.
- Beating this level will unlock the That's A Little Different... achievement and sticker.