Polygon Zone in Super Smash Flash 2.
|Universe||Super Smash Flash 2|
|Appearance||Super Smash Flash 2|
Both platforms share the same color, which is initially blue and transitions between the spectral colors of the rainbow, from blue to green. The background's hue is always the opposite of the main stage's hue. The hues of the platforms and the background will flip when characters get KO'd.
- The main music track is Polygon Zone, a techno remix of a main theme of Super Smash Flash 2.
- The alternate music track is Duel Zone, a synthetic remix of the theme that plays on the Duel Zone stage, also known as Battlefield, in Super Smash Bros..
This stage is banned due to its small size.
- Early in its development, Polygon Zone simply consisted of a small white platform with a white background and was only intended for developers to play on. Its name and design were created after it was decided to publicly release the stage.
- Polygon Zone is referred to as "tinystage" within the game's files.
- Not counting removed stages, Polygon Zone is the sixty-fourth stage to be included in SSF2. This may be a reference to the original Super Smash Bros., which was released for the Nintendo 64, as the stage itself references the Fighting Polygon Team from the same game.