- This article is about the forty-fifth Yeah Jam Fury level. For the fiftieth Yeah Jam Fury: U, Me, Everybody! level, see Oh Love (Yeah Jam Fury: U, Me, Everybody!).
Yeah walking at the start of the level.
|Game||Yeah Jam Fury|
|← Oh Love →|
This level is unique among every other level in the game in that it features a unique theme: Harmony. The player is forced to automatically move to the right at all times, making it impossible to move left or punch with Fury, and a rainbow trail is left behind with their movements. There are also no refoots in this level, as falling will cause the player to start back at the beginning.
The layout of the level consists of a long series of platforms of Lead Blocks that the player must carefully jump across to reach the end, where the mango resides. It starts on a long platform with a small gap in the middle, which leads to a series of tiny platforms with varying heights. At the end of these platforms is a series of walls that are distant from one another, as well as a collection of twelve Yellow Blocks. The player must jump across these walls to reach a series of small, close-together platforms that also must be jumped across. They then reach a long platform with several columns of Yellow Blocks in the way, followed by a small gap and another collection of Yellow Blocks that must be passed. The next platform is followed by a very large gap that must be crossed to reach the final platform, where the mango is at the end of.
- This level was remade to be the fiftieth level of the game's follow-up, Yeah Jam Fury: U, Me, Everybody!. The remade level is almost identical in both name and design to the original.
- Aside from Style-themed levels, this is the only level in the game to have more than one available song that can play, as the song is randomly chosen between Harmony and Fabulous Secret Powers.
- This also makes it the only instance in the game where a song that is not present in the game's official soundtrack plays.
- Causing Fabulous Secret Powers to play unlocks the HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA trochieval.
- Beating this level unlocks the Rainbow Runner trochieval.
- Beating this level in 30 seconds or less unlocks the Master of the Universe trochieval.
- The rainbow trail left behind by the characters on this level was originally planned to be usable on other levels in the same vein as a palette swap, but this idea was scrapped.