Krazoa Palace in Super Smash Flash 2.
|Appearance||Super Smash Flash 2|
|Home stage for|
|Unlock criteria||Clear Crystal Smash in under one minute.|
The stage consists of a small room with two openings at each end. The room has a flat platform with a fan in the middle of it, two slanted slopes and two elevated platforms on either side, and two soft platforms suspended in the air. With stage hazards turned on, the fan in the center of the stage will slowly lift fighters upwards when they are above it.
- The main music track is Inside Krazoa Palace, a calm remix of the theme that plays inside the Krazoa Palace in Star Fox Adventures.
- The alternate music track is Shackled Snowhorn, a remix of the theme that plays on the Snowhorn Wastes area in Star Fox Adventures.
This stage is banned in competitive play. In addition to having walk-off blast lines that allow for camping and early KOs, the low ceilings surrounding these blast lines act as caves of life that make horizontal KOs much more difficult. This is compounded by the slanted walls that extend to the top of the stage, giving an advantage to characters with strong vertical KO potential.
Krazoa Palace is an ancient palace on Dinosaur Planet that debuted in Star Fox Adventures, being the planet's most sacred location and where the Krazoa Spirits once resided in before the EarthWalker Tribe hid them around the planet to prevent General Scales, the primary villain of the game, from gathering them. While Krystal can reach the palace by flying there, Fox had to use the WarpStone statue in order to reach it.
|This section may require some new images.
Whether it is a new image or simply a higher quality update, upload the new file and add it into the section. Remember to always upload an updated file under the same name as the older version to supersede it.
- When Krystal was initially revealed, her trailer showed her taunting on a stage that was initially assumed to be a stage yet to be revealed at the time. Although the stage shown bears resemblance to Krazoa Palace, it has no connection to it and is simply an experimental stage made by Refurin.
- This is the only Star Fox stage to not take place in space and where the main stage structure is not a variant of the Great Fox.
- Samus, Jigglypuff, and PAC-MAN are the only characters that do not fall down when the fan is active, not even when fast-falling.