Flame is an effect in Super Smash Flash 2 dealt by certain moves. When a character has the flame status effect, the character will be tinted red, and flames and smoke will come out from the character.
Elements that deal flame damage
- Black Mage — Meteor, neutral aerial, and up smash.
- Bomberman — Bomb, Jetpack (explosion), down smash and up smash.
- Bowser — Fire Breath and forward smash.
- Captain Falcon — Falcon Punch, Raptor Boost, Falcon Kick, Falcon Dive and forward smash.
- Fox — Fire Fox
- Kirby — Can copy Fire Breath, Falcon Punch, Mario's or Luigi's Fireball, and Bomberman's Bomb.
- Link — Bomb and Bomb Arrow.
- Luigi — Fireball, Green Missile and Super Jump Punch.
- Mario — Fireball, forward smash (sweet spotted) and Mario Finale.
- Mega Man — Forward tilt, down smash and back aerial.
- Mr. Game & Watch — Chef (frying pan), Judge (number 6) and forward smash (sweet spotted).
- Naruto — Kyūbi Naruto (Guren Shingeki).
- Ness — PK Fire and down throw.
- Peach — Vegetable (if a Bob-omb is pulled).
- Samus — Missile, Bomb, down tilt and forward aerial.
- Sandbag — Bob-omb Toss, can also spawn a Bob-omb, Blast Box, Explosive Tag, Fire Flower, Firework, Gooey Bomb, Motion-Sensor Bomb or Smart Bomb from his Capsule.
- Sheik — Vanish (first hit).
- Sora — Command Deck (Fire).
- Wario — Wario Waft (fully charged) and Wario-Man (Wario Bomb, Atomic Bike and Flammable Waft)
- Yoshi — Super Dragon.
- Zelda — Din's Fire.
- Zero Suit Samus — Plasma Whip (second hit).
- Some moves in SSF2 seemingly use fire but they do not deal flame damage. An example of this is Samus' up smash.