Electric is an effect in Super Smash Flash 2 that is dealt by certain moves. Whenever a character is under the electrical effect, they will be tinted blue, and sparks will come out of the character. Additionally, for certain characters and moves, their skeleton will be shown.
Elements that deal electric damage
|Bandana Dee||Beam Whip||N/A|
|Black Mage||Forward smash|
|Captain Falcon||Forward aerial||Only when sweetspotted.|
|Chibi-Robo||Forward tilt||First hit does not deal electric damage.|
|All smash attacks||N/A|
|Dash attack||Only when sweetspotted.|
|Down aerial||Only when sweetspotted.|
|Kirby||Inhale||Can copy all neutral special moves that deal electric damage.|
|Mega Man||Up smash||N/A|
|Mega Buster||Only when fully charged.|
|Mr. Game & Watch||Judge #5||N/A|
|Back aerial||Sour spot does not deal electric damage.|
|All special moves, including Electric Terrain||Electric Terrain only deals electric damage during the starting portion, where Pichu attacks opponents multiple times.|
|All special moves, including Volt Tackle|
|Sandbag||Capsule Spawn||Can spawn a Ray Gun from his Capsule.|
|Sonic||Light Dash||Only deals electric damage if sweetspotted.|
|Waluigi||Waluigi Dice||Only if the number 4 is rolled.|
|All three Lightning Kicks||When sweetspotted.|
|Din's Fire||Only the first hit deals electric damage.|
|Zero Suit Samus||Paralyzer||N/A|
|Plasma Whip||Last hit will deal flame damage instead if the special button is held while it starts being active.|
|Ray Gun||All hitboxes|
|Proto Man||Buster shots|
|Poké Ball Pokémon||Move|
|Lunar Core||Laser beams|
- Main article: Electric/Gallery
- Certain characters will show their skeleton when hit by electric attacks just like Super Smash Bros..
- Bowser's skeleton looks vaguely similar to his undead counterpart's appearance in the Mario series, Dry Bowser.
- Luffy is the only character in SSF2 to not show a complete skeleton when he is electrocuted. Since he is almost entirely elastic, his skeleton will only show a slab of meat with a bone sticking through it.
- Some moves in SSF2 seemingly use electricity but they do not deal electric damage. An example is Sora's Thunder.